B e d a n k e n
Für diesen Thread bedanken sich:

Autor Request to snap the bondcord   1  # 2  top
xfirestorm
MW

Eingetreten: 23.06.14
Warn: warningwarningwarningwarning
15.06.2015 12:33:31

Data transmition #001-15.06.3050_CW.net (Category Request to snap the bondcord)

SCpt Thomas "xfirestorm"

Begin transmission.

Priority: High
To: Khan Meldric Ward
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Glory to Clan Wolf, my Khan!

On, 23.05.3050 I was taking part in the Trial of Bloodright, to win the right to bare the name Ward, as same as you do. I have fought against MechWarrior Ulysses Jacobi which I won, without any serious injuries, and I saw myself fit to take on my next opponent, StarCommander Zombie. Reports for both fights have already been dispatched. But neither contain what happened after the fights. I am sure, that you have already heard that I have been attacked by a freebirth bondsman, belonging to a Warrior of Kappa Galaxy. The freebirth was once from Free Rasalhague Republic, and wanted to return there. After my last fight, I was taken to a field hospital due to an injury inflicted in said fight. The freebirth jumped me with a knife from behind, out of a dark corner, and have my bondsman, Domenik, not been by my side, he would have got the best of me.

Domenik has shown honor and loyalty in his move, when he selflessly defended me from the attacker, after my injuries were still slowing me down. He has as well shown skill in combat before I took him as a bondsman, as well as know. I think he is ready to become a Wolf. With your permission, my Khan, I will cut the bondcord that bonds him to me, and prepare him for his Trial of Position, where he will be tested as a Warrior.

Signed,
StarCaptain Thomas "xfirestorm"

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
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=x7pl
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

My PGP Public key: http://tomaz.lovrec.eu/scptthomas.gpg

End transmission.

RP-Off:
Sorry für Englisch...bin noch am Arbeiten und wollte es nur schnell abschreiben.
RP-On:

[ Clan-Home | Kodax | Forum ]
Then the order came, "Furl the sails. Ready for jump, mighty warriors. We journey back, we journey home, Carrying the flame of the Star League Back to the heart. We face the ignorant Who believe themselves civilized and strong, But they will soon discover otherwise. We are the Clans, the Star League incarnate. None can stand against us and survive."
https://tomaz.lovrec.dev  
Autor RE: Request to snap the bondcord   2  # 2  top
Meldric
Khan

Eingetreten: 12.12.07
Warn: warningwarningwarningwarning
15.06.2015 13:39:24

Data transmition #004-15.06.3050_CW.net (Category Re: Request to snap the bondcord)

Begin transmission.

Priority: High
To: SCpt Thomas

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Greetings, Starcaptain!

I red your request. Concerning me, I am completly confident that your judgement of the freebirth is accurate. If you feel that the bondsman you took deserves his freedom, I am not stepping in whatsoever. I feel, however, still a bit disturbed by the lack of respect I get reports of regarding this descendant of an old Rasalhague family. Sometimes I think, there might be viking heritage in this one. Anyway, you are responsible for this man so let him go as you decide. But if this man is a traitor and harms the clan, it will fall on you. So make sure you are confident with you decision.

Other than that, there is nothing I can say. It is Isorla, so he belongs to you alone. Feel free to use him for the best of the Clan!

Meldric

End transmission.

[ Kodax | Touman Γ ]
Unterstütze ClanWolf.net...
http://www.clanwolf.net  

Offene Rollenspiel-Threads
Ich bin der Eidmeister
offen
Prinzipien
offen

Impressum   Datenschutz

ClanWolf.net / Theme "ClanWolf" (© Meldric bzw. angegebene Verfasser 2007-2019).
BattleTech, 'Mech, Mechwarrior [...] sind eingetragene Warenzeichen von
Catalyst Gamelabs / InMediaRes / Wizkids.

powered by COMBRIX Content Management System v1.01.2 © 2009 - 2024 by MK-WebSoft - http://www.mk-websoft.de/ - Released as open source software under the MK-WebSoft software license. This portal is safed by the BS-Fusion - Security System - http://www.bs-fusion.de/ ; 

© COMBRIX CMS Software
v1.01.5 based on PHP-Fusion v6.
Thanks to the founder Nick Jones.

5,636,867 eindeutige Besuche

Sarna
MegaMek
Master Unit List